Garage Door Weatherstrips
Applications | Markets Served | Benefits | Available Products | Product Catalogs
StanStrip® – it’s the original weatherstrip for the bottom of wood and steel overhead garage doors and it’s used on tens of thousands of overhead garage doors throughout North America. We offer several material options, including sponge Unicell or dense EPDM Rubber Weatherstrips. Both provide a shock-absorbing seal that keeps out weather, pests and dirt, while cushioning the impact of a closing garage door. To ensure a complete garage door seal, our Garage Door Thresholds also keep the elements out and garage interiors cleaner.
StanPro StanStrip® and Garage Door Thresholds can be shipped immediately from stock to give customers the most effective, trouble-free weatherstripping and thresholds available on the market.
- Quick and easy to install
- Keeps out weather, dirt and pests
- Stays soft even during temperature extremes
- Tough exterior and long-lasting material reduce customer complaints
- Vast inventory for immediate shipment
- Stays where it’s installed and won’t crack, move or shatter
- StanStrip® – EPDM, Dense Rubber Compound
- Unicell – Premium Quality Astragal Sponge Rubber
- Garage Door Threshold – EPDM, Dense Rubber Compound*
*Needs to be glued to garage floor using a heavy-duty adhesive.